Andy Biggs, Jerry Boykin, Rex Steninger, Meg Kilgannon
June 15, 2021
On today's show:
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, talks about President Biden’s summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona, Chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, and Member of the House Oversight Committee, discusses FBI Director Christopher Wray’s testimony before the House Oversight Committee on the January 6th breach of the U.S. Capitol, House Republicans demanding that Speaker Pelosi fully reopen the House of Representatives, and the Biden administration’s handling of the border crisis, inflation, and spending.
- Rex Steninger, Elko County, Nevada Commissioner, gives an overview of his resolution declaring that the Bill of Rights will be upheld in his jurisdictions, even if it means standing against unconstitutional acts by state and federal authorities.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, explains what a recent study found on how Americans view cancel culture.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.