Ted Poe, Herbie Newell, Travis Weber, Ken Starr
June 21, 2021
On today's show:
- Ted Poe, former U.S. Congressman from Texas, discusses Iran’s newly elected president, Ebrahim Raisi, who has previously been sanctioned by the U.S. for human rights abuses, and the implications of President Biden reentering a deal with Iran.
- Herbie Newell, President & Executive Director of Lifeline Children’s Services, shares how his Christian adoption agency is reacting to the U.S. Supreme Court ruling that upheld the First Amendment right of Catholic Social Services.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy & Government Affairs, explains the new precedent set when the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of Catholic Social Services.
- Ken Starr, distinguished attorney, former U.S. Solicitor General, and former president and chancellor of Baylor University, discusses the state of religious freedom in America.
- Read FRC's publication, Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality: Survey of Culture, Scripture, and Church History.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.