Chip Roy, Dan Bishop, Jena Powell, David Closson
June 25, 2021
On today's show:
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of North Carolina and Member of the Homeland Security Committee, explains his bill “Combatting Racist Training in the Military Act,” which would ban federal funds from being used to promote and teach Critical Race Theory (CRT) in the military and discusses Vice President Kamala Harris’s visit to the southern border.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy & Government Affairs, responds to North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper’s veto of the Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act (PRENDA).
- Jena Powell, State Representative for Ohio’s 80th district, celebrates the Ohio House of Representatives passing her bill, the “Save Women in Sports Act,” and responds to the Democrats who jeered and pounded their desks during her floor speech explaining the bill.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, responds to a Democratic congressman who threatened to strip the Catholic Church of its tax-exempt status if politicians who support abortion are denied communion, and shares what the Bible says about racism.
- Read more about the need for Prenatal Nondiscrimination Acts (PRENDA).
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.