Chip Roy, Ken Blackwell, Mary Szoch, Meg Kilgannon
June 28, 2021
On today's show:
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for Texas's 21st district and Member of the House Committee on Veteran’s Affairs, discusses Vice President Kamala Harris’s visit to the southern border, congressional Democrats pushing legislation that uses the Veterans Administration to pay for abortifacient drugs, and his letter to the IRS commissioner demanding the removal of those who denied tax exempt status to a Christian organization.
- Mary Szoch, FRC’s Director of the Center for Human Dignity, shares necessary tools to defend the unborn when talking to your pro-choice friends.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, responds to Education Secretary Miguel Cardona refusing to answer when asked “how many genders are there?,” and encourages listeners to sign up for FRC Action’s School Board Boot Camp.
- Sign up for FRC Action’s School Board Boot Camp if you are interested in running for local office.
- Read FRC’s new publication: How to Change Your Pro-Choice Friend's Heart
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.