Brian Kemp, Michael Waltz, Brent Keilen
July 1, 2021
On today's show:
- Brian Kemp, Governor of Georgia, talks about the letter he signed to President Biden opposing the expansion of the U.S. Supreme Court, and the Department of Justice’s lawsuit against Georgia’s election integrity law.
- Michael Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th district of Florida, discusses the threats from Russian President Vladimir Putin, and the Chinese Communist Party’s 100th anniversary.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, shares the status of election reform efforts at the state level.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.