Craig Parshall, Mo Brooks, Meg Kilgannon
July 12, 2021
On today's show:
- Craig L. Parshall, attorney and special counsel for the American Center for Law and Justice and senior advisor of legal policy & civil liberty for the American Principles Project, discusses President Biden’s executive order on Big Tech.
- Mo Brooks, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Alabama, talks about the implications of a mandatory COVID vaccine for the U.S. military.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s senior fellow for education studies, gives an update on Chicago Public Schools’ new sex education policy.
- Read the letter from 21 state attorneys general to President Biden regarding a new guidance on education and employment.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.