James Lankford, Sam Brownback, Bob Fu, Nadine Maenza, Travis Weber
July 14, 2021
On today's show:
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma and member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance and the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, unpacks hidden agendas in President Biden’s $3.5 trillion “infrastructure” bill and Biden’s speech this week on voting rights.
- Sam Brownback, former Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom and co-chair of the International Religious Freedom (IRF) Summit 2021 Steering Committee, shares highlights from this week’s IRF Summit.
- Bob Fu, founder and president of China Aid Association and FRC’s Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, talks about his testimony during the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission Hearing on the state of international religious freedom.
- Nadine Maenza, chair of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, provides an overview of the current state of religious freedom around the globe.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s vice president for policy & government affairs and director of the Center for Religious Liberty, shares why FRC advocates for religious freedom at home and abroad.
- Learn more about FRC’s work on international religious freedom.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.