Mary Holland, Sharon Slater, Travis Weber
July 16, 2021
On today's show, co-hosted with Meg Kilgannon:
- Mary Holland, president and general counsel of Children’s Health Defense, warns of the dangers of removing parental protections from children's medical decisions.
- Sharon Slater, president of Family Watch International, cautions parents as schools adopt a new radical sex education.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s vice president for policy & government affairs, tells viewers how they can take action on top legislative issues.
- Tell your U.S. representative to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde.
- Read FRC’s new publication on fetal dignity laws.
- Read FRC’s latest state round-up on protecting unborn children from discriminatory abortions.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.