Michael Waltz, Jatniel Perez, Beth Mizell, J. Christian Adams
July 19, 2021
On today's show:
- Michael Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Florida and member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, discusses the protests in Cuba, the resolutions introduced in Congress expressing solidarity with the Cuban people in their demand for freedom, and reports that Afghanistan is disintegrating even before the United States military completes its withdrawal.
- Jatniel Peréz, director of William Carey Biblical Seminary and pastor at Centro Bíblico Crecer (Growing Bible Center) in Velasco, Cuba, gives an inside look at what’s really going on inside Cuba.
- Beth Mizell, Louisiana State Senator, urges the Louisiana legislature to override the governor’s veto of the Louisiana Fairness in Women’s Sports Act.
- J. Christian Adams, president and general counsel of Public Interest Legal Foundation, shares the status of election reform efforts at the state level.
- Tell your U.S. representative to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.