Vicky Hartzler, Dave Brat, Owen Strachan, Tom Cotton
July 20, 2021
On today's show:
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri and member of the House Armed Services Committee, on Senate Democrats’ efforts to force women into the military draft and the White House for pressuring Big Tech to censor speech.
- Dr. Dave Brat, dean of the School of Business at Liberty University, debunks President Biden’s claim that the way to address inflation is through more government spending.
- Owen Strachan, author and provost and research professor at Grace Bible Theological Seminary, previews his newly-released book “Christianity and Wokeness: How the Social Justice Movement Is Hijacking the Gospel - and the Way to Stop It.”
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, shares the findings of his report on the fighting culture of the Navy’s surface fleet.
- Tell your U.S. representative to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.