Steve Daines, Mary Miller, Quena Gonzalez, George Barna
July 21, 2021
On today's show:
- Steve Daines, U.S. Senator from Montana and chairman of the Senate Pro-Life Caucus, gives an overview of President Biden’s infrastructure bill as it moves towards a vote in the U.S. Senate and the recently introduced Protecting Life on College Campus Act of 2021.
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, discusses how the Protecting Life on College Campus Act of 2021 will protect women and children.
- Quena Gonzalez, FRC’s Senior Director of Government Affairs, shares an update on recent pro-family state legislation.
- George Barna, FRC’s Senior Research Fellow for the Center for Biblical Worldview and the Director of Research at the Cultural Research Center (CRC) at Arizona Christian University, comments on a recent survey that claims to show a "rapid decline of white evangelical America."
- Read more about the next abortion battle ground: chemical abortion.
- Learn where states stand on chemical abortion.
- Find out more about the Arkansas SAFE Act.
- Tell your U.S. representative to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.