Kat Cammack, Connor Semelsberger, Jonathan Saenz, David Closson
August 6, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Kat Cammack, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Florida, co-chair of the House Pro-life Caucus, and member of the Homeland Security Committee, discusses why Congress should reject the Senate infrastructure bill and Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s extreme abortion agenda.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, talks about FRC’s public comment to the Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) proposed reversal of the abortion surcharge rule.
- Jonathan Saenz, President of Texas Values, discusses Texas Governor Greg Abbott calling a second special session after Texas House Democrats fled the state to avoid voting.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, shares new resources from the Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Tell your U.S. Senators to vote against the infrastructure "deal."
- Tell your U.S. Senators to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Check out FRC’s Center for Biblical Worldview resources.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.