Jason Smith, Scott Rasmussen, Jerry Boykin, Cal Beisner
August 10, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Jason Smith, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Missouri and ranking member on the House Budget Committee, discusses the $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill, the arguments in Congress over the debt ceiling, and the “Love America Act.”
- Scott Rasmussen, pollster and editor-at-large at Ballotpedia, shares his latest survey findings on government spending, the pandemic, and lockdowns.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, talks about the U.S. Defense Secretary's request to President Biden to make the COVID-19 vaccine mandatory for all U.S. military service members.
- Cal Beisner, founder and national spokesman of the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation, unpacks the United Nation’s global warming report.
- Download Liberty Counsel's Covid vaccine religious exemption form for federal employees and military service members.
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.