Jerry Boykin, Bob Fu, Tom Kilgannon, Ken Blackwell
August 17, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, discusses the fall of Afghanistan to the Taliban.
- Bob Fu, Founder and President of China Aid Association and FRC’s Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, talks about the Associated Press's investigative report showing that China is using black sites outside its borders.
- Tom Kilgannon, President of Freedom Alliance, shares that withdrawing from Afghanistan does not mean the war is over for the United States.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance and former Ohio Secretary of State, evaluates the Biden administration's leadership thus far and looks ahead to the 2022 election.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.