Mark Green, Mary Beth Waddell, Roger Severino, Gordon Chang
August 18, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Mark Green, U.S. Representative for the 7th district of Tennessee and member of the House Armed Services Committee, calls on President Biden for an Afghanistan plan and discusses his resolution opposing the punishment of service members who decline the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Mary Beth Waddell, FRC’s Senior Legislative Assistant, discusses FRC’s new issue brief explaining why women should not be drafted into selective service.
- Roger Severino, Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, warns of the Biden administration’s plan to crack down on schools that don’t push the transgender ideology.
- Gordon Chang, author of The Coming Collapse of China and The Great U.S.-China Tech War, talks about how China is leveraging the chaos in Afghanistan.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Read FRC’s issue brief: Women Should Not Be Drafted into Selective Service.
- Check out “ A Parent's Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.