Terry Jeffrey, Rex Rogers, Ken Blackwell, Kim Colby, Rusell Evenson
August 25, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Terry Jeffrey, editor-in-chief for CNS News, discusses the far-reaching ramifications of the Afghanistan crisis.
- Rex Rogers, President of SAT-7, a Middle East media ministry, talks about the persecution that Afghan Christians are facing from the Taliban.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance and former Ohio Secretary of State, discusses the House of Representatives approving H.R. 4, a federal takeover of America’s elections.
- Kim Colby, Director of the Christian Legal Society’s Center for Law and Religious Freedom, warns that President Biden’s Department of Education is poised to revoke protections for campus faith groups.
- Russell Evenson, World Outreach Worship Center, his efforts to organize turnout at the Newport, Virginia school board meeting in opposition to the state’s transgender school policy.
- Contact your Senators and ask them to vote against H.R. 4.
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Learn more about what the Taliban takeover means for Afghan believers.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.