Andy Biggs, Mark Brnovich, Jerry Boykin, Scott Rasmussen, Brent Keilen
September 15, 2021
On today's show:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona, responds to reports that the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley made secret calls with his Chinese counterpart, circumventing President Trump.
- Mark Brnovich, Arizona Attorney General, discusses Arizona filing the first lawsuit in the country against President Biden’s COVID vaccine mandates.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, reacts to reports that General Milley secretly circumvented President Trump to collude with the Chinese.
- Scott Rasmussen, pollster and editor-at-large at Ballotpedia, shares the findings of his survey showing that Democrats believe that Trump supporters and the unvaccinated are the greatest threats to the United States.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, responds to the California governor’s recall election results.
- Read Tony Perkins’s piece, “Vaccine Mandate Sticks it to Freedom.”
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Learn more about what the Taliban takeover means for Afghan believers.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.