Michael Cloud, Connor Semelsberger, Mary Szoch, Meg Kilgannon
September 24, 2021
On today's show:
- Michael Cloud, U.S. Representative for the 27th District of Texas, gives an update on the Southern Border crisis as well as the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, discusses a bill that passed the House of Representatives today that codifies Roe v. Wade into federal law.
- Mary Szoch, FRC's Director of the Center for Human Dignity, talks about an amicus brief a pro-abortion group filed at the U.S. Supreme Court, arguing abortions help women to advance in the sports world.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, talks about Minnesota parents objecting to sexually explicit material in the classroom and also discusses her new publication, "A Concerned Citizen's Guide to Engaging with Public Schools."
- Read FRC's new publication, "A Concerned Citizen's Guide to Engaging with Public Schools."
- Read more about the issue of women and the military draft.
- Read Tony Perkins's piece, "Vaccine Mandate Sticks it to Freedom."
- Check out resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas' New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action's resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.