Kevin Brady, Joel Rosenberg, John Yoo
September 30, 2021
On today's show:
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas and ranking member of the House Ways and Means Committee, gives an update on the debt ceiling debate and the Democrats’ massive spending bill.
- Joel Rosenberg, award winning author and founder and president of The Joshua Fund, previews his new book: “Enemies and Allies: An Unforgettable Journey inside the Fast-Moving & Immensely Turbulent Modern Middle East.”
- John Yoo, professor of law at the University of California at Berkeley and a nonresident senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, shares why President Biden’s vaccine mandate fails the constitutional test.
- Check out FRC’s resources on Biden’s vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.