Rand Paul, John Boozman, Mike Johnson, Meg Kilgannon
October 5, 2021
On today's show:
- Rand Paul, U.S. Senator from Kentucky, discusses President Biden’s vaccine mandates and Dr. Fauci’s latest comments, Project Veritas’s undercover video showing Pfizer scientists admitting that natural immunity is “probably better” than their vaccine, and the Biden administration using the Title X program to restore millions of taxpayer dollars to abortion centers.
- John Boozman, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, talks about the debt ceiling standoff in Congress and the Biden administration using the IRS to examine transactions over $600.
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Louisiana, discusses the Department of Justice’s effort to intimidate parents who speak out against public school officials.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, decries the Department of Justice’s intimidation campaign against parents and previews this week’s Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Watch this week’s Pray Vote Stand Summit, October 6-8.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Encourage Sen. Joe Manchin to continue standing strong for the unborn.
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.