Kerry Picket, Ralph Norman, Dan Bishop, Ian Prior, Connor Semelsberger
October 14, 2021
On today's show:
- Kerry Picket, Senior Congressional Reporter for the Washington Times, and Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of South Carolina, discuss the global shipping crisis and the concerns that it could lead to layoffs, higher prices, fewer options at the grocery store, and eventually threaten our national security.
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of North Carolina and Member of the House Judiciary Committee, discusses the letter sent by House Judiciary Committee Republicans to Attorney General Merrick Garland regarding the DOJ task force targeting parents, and the Biden administration’s plan to implement the employer vaccine mandate as early as next week.
- Ian Prior, Executive Director of Fight for Schools, talks about how parents are responding to Loudoun County School District’s handling of sexual assaults in school bathrooms.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, discusses how the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill will impact taxes, the national debt, and inflation.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read FRC's publication, "A Concerned Citizen's Guide to Engaging with Public Schools."
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Download FRC Action’s sample letter to school boards.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.