Tom McClintock, Patrick Hauf, Meg Kilgannon, David Closson
October 15, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Tom McClintock, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of California, discusses President Biden's Supreme Court Commission report and shares his concern that the Bagram prisoners released by Taliban could potentially enter the U.S. via the 'porous' southern border.
- Patrick Hauf, Staff Writer for the Washington Free Beacon, talks about released emails showing that Nebraska school bureaucrats' lied to parents when they said that no outside activist groups helped draft their new radical sex education guidelines.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, discusses her latest publication on the Southern Poverty Law Center: “The SPLC’s Radical “Learning for Justice” Program: What Parents, Teachers, and Administrators Need to Know.”
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, shares how believers should think about and respond to issues not explicitly addressed in the Bible.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read FRC’s new publication on the SPLC’s radical “Learning for Justice” Program.
- Read FRC's publication, "A Concerned Citizen's Guide to Engaging with Public Schools."
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Download FRC Action’s sample letter to school boards.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.