Rick Allen, Katherine Johnson, Meg Kilgannon, David Closson
October 22, 2021
On today's show:
- Rick Allen, U.S. Representative for the 12th District of Georgia, responds to President Biden’s town hall message and shares the letter he signed to the Biden administration regarding the kidnapped American missionaries in Haiti.
- Katherine Johnson, FRC’s Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, gives an update on the Texas Heartbeat bill after the Supreme Court declined to block the law and agreed to hear oral arguments on November 1st.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, discusses an email from the Loudoun County Public Schools superintendent that alerted the school board on the day of bathroom assault.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, responds to Vice President Kamala Harris’ video sent to churches urging support for Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe.
- Join FRC in protecting America’s future, for the sake of our children!
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read FRC’s new publication on the SPLC’s radical “Learning for Justice” Program.
- Read FRC's publication, "A Concerned Citizen's Guide to Engaging with Public Schools."
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Download FRC Action’s sample letter to school boards.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.