August Pfluger, Roger Severino, Todd Nettleton, David Closson
November 5, 2021
On today's show:
- August Pfluger, U.S. Representative for the 11th District of Texas, gives an update on the reconciliation and infrastructure bills, the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate, and the Biden administration saying they would pay illegal immigrants $450,000.
- Roger Severino, Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, calls out the Biden administration for improperly using an emergency rule provision to push mandates.
- Todd Nettleton, Chief of Media Relations and Message Integration for The Voice of the Martyrs, host of The Voice of the Martyrs Radio, and author of When Faith Is Forbidden: 40 Days on the Frontlines with Persecuted Christians, shares how we can pray for persecuted believers during the upcoming International Day of Prayer for Persecuted Christians on Sunday, November 7.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, discusses how Christians can think biblically about freedom.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Learn more about the dire and dangerous circumstances facing Christians around the globe.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.