Greg Murphy, Jerry Boykin, Ronnie Crudup, Owen Strachan
November 11, 2021
On today's show:
- Greg Murphy, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of North Carolina, discusses the infrastructure bill and Build Back Better plan, the vaccine mandates, and recognizes military veterans.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, shares why we must exercise the freedoms that our nation’s veterans have fought for.
- Bishop Ronnie C. Crudup Sr., founder of New Horizon Church in Jackson, Mississippi, previews the Pray Together for Life event on November 28.
- Dr. Owen Strachan, author and provost and research professor at Grace Bible Theological Seminary, provides a biblical framework for thinking through the COVID vaccine mandates.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Check out, “6 Things to Know About Biden’s Anti-Family Budget Buster.”
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.