Vicky Hartzler, Kristen Waggoner, Matt Rinaldi, David Closson
November 19, 2021
On today's show:
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri and member of the House Armed Services Committee, discusses the House passing a $ 2 trillion spending bill and reveals hidden agendas inside the bill, and gives an update on the NDAA provision forcing women into the military draft.
- Kristen Waggoner, General Counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom, recaps Barronelle Stutzman’s stand for religious freedom after the settlement of her case.
- Matt Rinaldi, Chairman of the Texas Republican Party, talks about the Republican National Committee (RNC) forming a “Pride Coalition.”
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, discusses the RNC’s “Pride Coalition,” the findings of a new study, Millennials in America: New Insight into the Generation of Growing Influence, and how believers can be praying for the upcoming Dobbs Supreme Court case.
- Ask your senators to vote against drafting our daughters.
- Contact your state RNC officials and let them know that RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel must stop undermining the GOP values and platform.
- Learn more about Pray Together for Life, a nationwide prayer gathering on Sunday, November 28.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Check out, “6 Things to Know About Biden’s Anti-Family Budget Buster.”
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.