Sean Timmons, Mary Szoch, Jennifer Bauwens, Melanie Conway
November 23, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Sean Timmons, Managing Partner at Tully Rinckey law firm, discusses the lawsuit against Biden’s vaccine mandate on military servicemembers and how the Pentagon is abusing the role of chaplains to enforce the mandate.
- Mary Szoch, FRC’s Director of the Center for Human Dignity, shares what you can do to defend the unborn ahead of the Dobbs Supreme Court oral arguments and previews the Pray Together for Life event.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, talks about FRC’s amicus brief in the SAFE Act court case.
- Dr. Melanie Conway, President of Little Rock Psychiatry, discusses a Texas transgender clinic closing and the science behind prohibiting puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and other gender transition procedures for minors.
- Learn more about Pray Together for Life, a nationwide prayer gathering on Sunday, November 28.
- Ask your senators to vote against drafting our daughters.
- Contact your state RNC officials and let them know that RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel must stop undermining the GOP values and platform.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Check out, “6 Things to Know About Biden’s Anti-Family Budget Buster.”
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Text "MUG" to 67742 and tell us "What you STAND for and why" for your chance to win a USA Made STAND Mug.