Mary Szoch, Sherif Girgis, Tom Cotton, Brent Keilen, Meg Kilgannon
December 1, 2021
On today's show:
- Mary Szoch, FRC’s Director of the Center for Human Dignity, discusses the rally outside the U.S. Supreme Court as oral arguments were heard in the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization.
- Sherif Girgis, Associate Professor of Law at Notre Dame Law School, analyzes the oral arguments in the Dobbs case.
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, talks about the oral arguments in the Dobbs case and gives an update on the 2022 National Defense Authorization Act.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, reflects on the advancements of the pro-life movement.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, discusses the Fairfax County School District putting sexually explicit books back in the school library, the Detroit superintendent boasting that critical race theory is “deeply used” by the school district, and parents suing a Wisconsin school district over its pronoun policy.
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Contact your state RNC officials and let them know that RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel must stop undermining the GOP values and platform.
- Ask your senators to vote against drafting our daughters.
- Watch Pray Together for Life, a nationwide prayer gathering, on demand now.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Check out, “6 Things to Know About Biden’s Anti-Family Budget Buster.”
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Give the gift of a STAND Mug this season! Buy one at the FRC store or for your chance to win a STAND Mug, text MUG to 67742 and follow the link to enter!
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.