Roger Marshall, Chris Smith, Gordon Chang, Mike Johnson
December 2, 2021
On today's show:
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Senator from Kansas, shares his efforts to stop President Biden’s vaccine mandate in the upcoming spending measures being considered by the U.S. Senate.
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey and Senior Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, responds to the Biden administration’s removal of Nigeria from the Countries of Particular Concern list.
- Gordon Chang, author of "The Coming Collapse of China," talks about the Women’s Tennis Association suspending all of its events in China.
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Louisiana, analyzes Justice Sotomayor’s comments in the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization oral arguments and shares his thoughts on the possible outcomes of the Dobbs case.
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Contact your state RNC officials and let them know that RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel must stop undermining the GOP values and platform.
- Ask your senators to vote against drafting our daughters.
- Watch Pray Together for Life, a nationwide prayer gathering, on demand now.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Check out, “6 Things to Know About Biden’s Anti-Family Budget Buster.”
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Give the gift of a STAND Mug this season! Buy one at the FRC store or for your chance to win a STAND Mug, text MUG to 67742 and follow the link to enter!
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.