Matt Rosendale, Erin Hawley, David Closson
December 3, 2021
On today's show:
- Matt Rosendale, U.S. Representative for Montana, discusses Congress approving a continuing resolution and efforts to use the Congressional Review Act to nullify the Biden vaccine mandates.
- Erin Hawley, senior counsel to the appellate team at Alliance Defending Freedom, explains the possible outcomes of the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization Supreme Court case.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, shares how Christians can be praying for the Dobbs case.
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Contact your state RNC officials and let them know that RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel must stop undermining the GOP values and platform.
- Ask your senators to vote against drafting our daughters.
- Watch Pray Together for Life, a nationwide prayer gathering, on demand now.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Check out, “6 Things to Know About Biden’s Anti-Family Budget Buster.”
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Give the gift of a STAND Mug this season! Buy one at the FRC store or for your chance to win a STAND Mug, text MUG to 67742 and follow the link to enter!
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.