Jerry Boykin, Lela Gilbert, Chip Roy, Chuck Grassley
December 8, 2021
On today's show:
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, discusses President Biden’s call with Vladimir Putin.
- Lela Gilbert, FRC's Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, talks about the letter signed by religious freedom advocates calling for the Biden administration to put Nigeria back on the list of Countries of Particular Concern.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st District of Texas, gives an update on what’s happening in Congress after the NDAA provision forcing women to register for the military draft as removed and efforts to block the Biden vaccine mandates.
- Chuck Grassley, U.S. Senator from Iowa, discusses the status of Biden’s vaccine mandates, the Supreme Court Commission offering no recommendation on court packing, and the Senate Judiciary Committee letter calling on AG Garland to rescind his memo labeling parents as “domestic terrorists.”
- Learn more about the crisis of Christian persecution in Nigeria.
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Ask your senators to vote against drafting our daughters.
- Watch Pray Together for Life, a nationwide prayer gathering, on demand now.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Check out, “6 Things to Know About Biden’s Anti-Family Budget Buster.”
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Give the gift of a STAND Mug this season! Buy one at the FRC store or for your chance to win a STAND Mug, text MUG to 67742 and follow the link to enter!
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.