Katherine Johnson, Bryan Steil, Bob Fu, George Barna
December 10, 2021
On today's show:
- Katherine Johnson, FRC’s research fellow for legal and policy studies, talks about the Supreme Court’s opinion in the Texas heartbeat law case.
- Bryan Steil, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Wisconsin, discusses the Labor Department report showing inflation surging to a nearly 40-year high.
- Bob Fu, Founder and President of China Aid Association and FRC’s Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, calls for a boycott of the Olympics in Beijing as China commits a genocide against the Uyghurs and discusses the Uyghur Tribunal judgement.
- George Barna, FRC’s Senior Research Fellow for the Center for Biblical Worldview and the Director of Research at the Cultural Research Center (CRC) at Arizona Christian University, shares the third phase of his study, “New Insights into the Generation of Growing Influence: Millennials In America.”
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Read more about the proper response to a human rights crisis in China.
- Watch Pray Together for Life, a nationwide prayer gathering, on demand now.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Check out, “6 Things to Know About Biden’s Anti-Family Budget Buster.”
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.