Dan Bishop, Sarah Perry, Arielle Del Turco, Gordon Chang
December 15, 2021
On today's show:
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of North Carolina and Member of the House Judiciary Committee, discusses the House holding Mark Meadows in criminal contempt, the debt ceiling vote in Congress, and Biden’s massive spending bill.
- Sarah Perry, Legal Fellow for the Edwin Meese III Center for Legal and Judicial Studies at Heritage Foundation, warns of LGBT indoctrination promoting “Two Spirit” sexuality and child mutation happening to 4-year-olds in L.A. schools.
- Virgil Walker, Executive Director of Operations for G3 Ministries and co-host of the Just Thinking Podcast, calls out a Denver elementary school for planning a racially segregated playground night in the name of “equity.”
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC’s Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, talks about the House passing legislation banning imports from China’s Xinjiang region and shares what Christians can do to help persecuted religious minorities in China.
- Gordon Chang, author of "The Coming Collapse of China," discusses the video summit between Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping.
- Learn more about the proper response to a human rights crisis in China.
- Join us in prayer for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Watch Pray Together for Life, a nationwide prayer gathering, on demand now.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.