Bob Good, Ralph Norman, Eleanor Gaetan, David Closson
December 17, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Bob Good, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Virginia, discusses President Biden and Majority Leader Chuck Schumer conceding that their spending bill will be delayed until next year, the Senate Parliamentarian taking the Democrats’ immigration proposal out of the spending bill, and the Department of Justice foregoing their plan to send $450,000 to illegal immigrants.
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of South Carolina, talks about his letter signed by 102 members of Congress to HHS urging protection for faith-based child welfare providers.
- Eleanor Gaetan, Vice President and Director of Public Policy at the National Center on Sexual Exploitation, shares what’s happening in Wisconsin schools after a mom reported that her 5-year-old was able to access pornographic websites with a school iPad.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, highlights new resources, legislative wins, and other significant events from 2021.
- Learn more about protecting kids from online sexual exploitation.
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Watch Pray Together for Life, a nationwide prayer gathering, on demand now.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.