Mike Pompeo, J.D. Prescott, Jerry Boykin
January 6, 2022
On today's show:
- Mike Pompeo, former United States Secretary of State, shares how the Left is using the events of January 6th to advance their agenda and discusses the latest on China as they harvest social media data to target the West, threaten Walmart for removing products produced in Xinjiang where China is committing a genocide against Uyghurs, and are in a war of words with Taiwan.
- J.D. Prescott, Indiana State Representative, describes how his bill will protect students from obscene material in schools, ban critical race theory curriculum, and enhance a parents' ability to opt out of face mask or vaccine requirements.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, details how the media and the Left have used January 6th as a narrative to push their radical agenda.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC’s two-year journey through the Bible!
- Read more about China and the proper response to a human rights crisis.
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu’s nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.