Jeff Landry, Simon Calvert, Connor Semelsberger, David Closson
January 7, 2022
On today's show:
- Jeff Landry, Louisiana Attorney General, analyzes the Supreme Court oral arguments regarding two of President Biden’s vaccine mandates.
- Simon Calvert, Deputy Director for Public Affairs at the Christian Institute, discusses a European Court of Human Rights ruling in favor of a Christian bakery that declined to create a same-sex wedding cake.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, details how American opposition to the Build Government Bigger Bill has dampened support among Democrats in competitive races and warns of Senate Democrats’ plan to vote on getting rid of the filibuster.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, explains why Christians must form a biblical worldview and what the Bible says is the role of government regarding vaccine mandates.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC’s two-year journey through the Bible!
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Tell your senator to vote “no” on Biden’s Anti-Family Budget Buster!
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu’s nomination.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.