Greg Murphy, Nathanael Blake, Mary Szoch, James Jay Carafano
January 10, 2022
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Greg Murphy, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of North Carolina and member of the GOP Doctors Caucus, talks about the U.S. Supreme Court oral arguments on Biden’s vaccine mandates and how the CDC has handled COVID.
- Nathanael Blake, Senior Contributor to The Federalist and Postdoctoral Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, shares the leaked documents he obtained showing Biden’s plan to house violent men in women’s prison cells.
- Mary Szoch, FRC's Director of the Center for Human Dignity, discusses the University of Pennsylvania and the Ivy League backing the decision to allow a trans-identifying swimmer to compete in women’s competitions.
- James Jay Carafano, Vice President of the Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy at Heritage Foundation, discusses the threat of Russia invading of Ukraine and how the U.S. should respond.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC’s two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu’s nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.