Katherine Johnson, Joni Ernst, Todd Rokita, Mike Braun, J. Christian Adams
January 13, 2022
On today's show:
- Katherine Johnson, FRC’s research fellow for legal and policy studies, discusses the U.S. Supreme Court blocking Biden’s OSHA vaccine mandate for businesses but allowing the vaccine mandate for healthcare workers to go into effect.
- Joni Ernst, U.S. Senator from Iowa, talks about Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer moving forward with votes on an elections takeover bill and radically altering the filibuster, and the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on Biden’s vaccine mandates.
- Todd Rokita, Indiana Attorney General, gives an update on his lawsuits against the Biden Vaccine mandates and discusses the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on Biden’s vaccine mandates.
- Mike Braun, U.S. Senator from Indiana, comments on the Senate HELP Committee voting to advance Robert Califf’s nomination to head the Food and Drug Administration.
- J. Christian Adams, President and General Counsel of Public Interest Legal Foundation, responds to Senator Schumer’s claim that the GOP is passing voter suppression laws at the state level and gives update on election integrity efforts in the states.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC’s two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu’s nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.