Bob Good, Mike Rounds, Carline Downet, David Closson, Nury Turkel
January 18, 2022
On today's show:
- Bob Good, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Virginia, gives an overview of President Biden’s education policies in his first year in office, the Department of Education’s investigation into Lincoln Christian University, and the election takeover bill.
- Mike Rounds, U.S. Senator from South Dakota, discusses the Democrats pushing an elections takeover bill and gutting the filibuster.
- Caroline Downey, News Writer for National Review, talks about emails showing that Dr. Fauci and NIH Director Collins dismissed prominent scientists who endorsed the lab-leak theory on the origins of COVID.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, reflects on President Biden’s first year in office and shares how he is failing at upholding religious freedom.
- Nury Turkel, Commissioner for the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom and Chairman of the Board for the Uyghur Human Rights Project (UHRP), discusses the Golden State Warriors co-owner saying that “nobody cares” about China’s persecution of Uyghurs.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC’s two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu’s nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.