Vicky Hartzler, James Lankfor, Mary Szoch, Connor Semelsberger
January 21, 2022
On today's show:
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, discusses what the March for Life communicates to policymakers on Capitol Hill, how the Values Action Team is working to uphold the sanctity of human life, and President Biden’s comments about a “minor” Russian incursion of Ukraine.
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, shares why the Supreme Court cannot sweep the abortion issue under the judicial rug and his thoughts on the U.S. Senate’s rejection of Senate Majority Leader Schumer’s effort to gut the filibuster.
- Mary Szoch, FRC's Director of the Center for Human Dignity, talks about the March for Life and FRC’s new worldwide abortion comparison study.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, reviews the Biden administration’s extreme record on abortion.
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Read how the U.S. compares to countries around the world on abortion law.
- Watch ProLifeCon to learn how you can become a digital pro-life activist.
- Track the Biden administration on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC’s two-year journey through the Bible!