Guy Taylor, Tom Cotton, Jerry Boykin, Mat Staver, Paul Coleman, Chip Roy
January 24, 2022
On today's show:
- Guy Taylor, National Security Team Leader at The Washington Times, reports on the tensions between Ukraine and Russia.
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator for Arkansas and member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, addresses the threat of a Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, discusses the situation in Russia and Ukraine and the implications for other troubled areas, including North Korea and China.
- Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel, reviews the oral arguments he presented to the U.S. Supreme Court in Shurtleff v. City of Boston.
- Paul Coleman, Executive Director of Alliance Defending Freedom International, discusses the trial of Päivi Räsänen, a member of Finland’s parliament, for expressing biblical beliefs about human sexuality.
- Chip Roy, U.S. representative for Texas's 21st District, talks about how GOP members of Congress are supporting Päivi Räsänen as she stands on trial for her faith.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC’s two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Readhow the U.S. compares to countries around the world on abortion law.
- WatchProLifeCon to learn how you can become a digital pro-life activist.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu’s nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.