Scott Perry, John Malcolm, Connor Semelsberger, David Closson
January 28, 2022
On today's show:
- Scott Perry, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Pennsylvania, discusses the latest activity in Russia and Ukraine, as well as the crisis at the southern border resulting from President Biden’s open borders policy.
- John Malcolm, Vice President for Heritage Foundation’s Institute for Constitutional Government and Director of the Meese Center for Legal & Judicial Studies, looks back at Supreme Court Justice Breyer’s career and what the next appointment means for the future.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, talks about the one-year anniversary of Biden revoking the Mexico City Policy.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, discusses FRC's new blog, "When Liberal "Truths" Come Home to Roost, We Get Lia Thomas."
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC’s two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Read how the U.S. compares to countries around the world on abortion law.
- Watch ProLifeCon to learn how you can become a digital pro-life activist.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu’s nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.