Pat Fallon, Mary Beth Waddell, Gordon Chang, Suzie Pollock, Steve Viars
February 8, 2022
On today's show, hosted by Eben Fowler, Director of Broadcast Operations for Bott Radio Network:
- Pat Fallon, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Texas, discusses what leaked documents reveal about the Afghanistan withdrawal, President Biden‘s threat to cancel the Nord Stream pipeline, and the United States and Iran resuming nuclear talks.
- Mary Beth Waddell, FRC’s Director of Federal Affairs for Family and Religious Liberty, shares why Congress should reject the Global Respect Act.
- Gordon Chang, author of "The Coming Collapse of China," comments on Olympic athletes’ testimonies that China is forcing quarantined athletes to stay in inhumane conditions.
- Suzie Pollock, Missouri State Representative, talks about the introduction of the SAFE Act in the Missouri House of Representatives.
- Dr. Steve Viars, Senior Pastor of Faith Church in Lafayette, Indiana, gives an update on the West Lafayette City Council’s ban that threatened church’s counseling ministry.
- Tell Congress to respect human rights by opposing the Global Respect Act.
- Read Tony’s piece, “Beijing 2022: A Golden Opportunity to Hold China Accountable.”
- Pledge to pray for Päivi Räsänen, a Finnish member of parliament on trial for her faith.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Read how the U.S. compares to countries around the world on abortion law.
- Watch ProLifeCon to learn how you can become a digital pro-life activist.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu's nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden's vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.