Roger Marshall, Jerry Boykin, Bob Fu, John Stemberger, Meg Kilgannon
February 9, 2022
On today's show:
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Senator from Kansas, discusses the White House’s COVID response briefing, Democratic governors rescinding COVID restrictions as waves of polling show Americans are ready to move on with life, and his op-ed on how health officials and the media have cultivated an unhealthy fear of COVID.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, discusses United States and Iran resuming nuclear talks.
- Bob Fu, Founder and President of China Aid Association and FRC’s Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, talks about the growing repression of China on Christians and others.
- John Stemberger, President and general Counsel for Florida Family Policy Council, responds to President Biden's comments on Florida's bill that protects children from innapropriate sex and gender conversations in the classroom.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, details FRC Action’s candidate school training event in North Carolina and comments on a Florida bill that protects children from sex and gender discussions in the classroom and parents’ responses to sexually explicit sex ed instruction in Connecticut.
- Tell Congress to respect human rights by opposing the Global Respect Act.
- Read Tony’s piece, “Beijing 2022: A Golden Opportunity to Hold China Accountable.”
- Pledge to pray for Päivi Räsänen, a Finnish member of parliament on trial for her faith.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Read how the U.S. compares to countries around the world on abortion law.
- Watch ProLifeCon to learn how you can become a digital pro-life activist.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu's nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden's vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.