Mary Miller, Andrew Bostom, Ethan Gutmann, David Closson
February 11, 2022
On today's show:
- Mary Miller, Representative for Illinois’ 15th congressional district, shares about the parental rights bills she is authoring.
- Dr. Andrew Bostom, a clinical trialist, analyses why the FDA postponed an advisory panel meeting on Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine for children under 5 years old.
- Ethan Gutmann, investigative reporter and author of “The Slaughter: Mass Killings, Organ Harvesting, and China's Secret Solution to Its Dissident Problem,” highlights disturbing revelations of organ harvesting committed by the Chinese Communist Party.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, shares a theological view of the SAFE Act.
- Tell Congress to respect human rights by opposing the Global Respect Act.
- Read Tony’s piece, “Beijing 2022: A Golden Opportunity to Hold China Accountable.”
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Read how the U.S. compares to countries around the world on abortion law.
- Watch ProLifeCon to learn how you can become a digital pro-life activist.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu's nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden's vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.