Marsha Blackburn, James Comer, Mary Szoch, Katharine Stevens
February 15, 2022
On today's show:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, discusses the Clinton campaign paying a technology company to infiltrate Trump Tower and to establish interference and a narrative linking Trump to Russia.
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kentucky, details his plans to address Washington D.C.’s mounting problems once Republicans regain control of Congress.
- Mary Szoch, FRC’s Director of the Center for Human Dignity, unpacks China’s former One Child Policy, which is now a Three Child Policy, and the destruction that has caused on Chinese families.
- Katharine Stevens, Founder & CEO of the Center on Child and Family Policy, unpacks a study showing that universal state-run preschool would cause long-term harm to children.
- Tell Congress to respect human rights by opposing the Global Respect Act.
- Read Tony’s piece, “Beijing 2022: A Golden Opportunity to Hold China Accountable.”
- Check out FRC Action’s School Board Boot Camp if you are interested in running for local office.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Read how the U.S. compares to countries around the world on abortion law.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu's nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden's vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.