Mark Green, Jin Hye Jo, Quena Gonzalez, David Closson
February 18, 2022
On today's show, guest hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Mark Green, U.S. Representative for the 7th District of Tennessee and member of the House Armed Services Committee, gives an update on the tensions between Russia and Ukraine and COVID-related news, including demonstrations in Canada, states relaxing mandates, and the military discharging servicemembers who chose not to receive the COVID vaccine.
- Quena Gonzalez, FRC’s Senior Director of Government Affairs, shares an update on recent pro-life and pro-family state legislation.
- Jin Hye Jo, a North Korean defector who was forcibly repatriated by China back to North Korea twice, describes how China treats North Korean defectors within its borders.
- David Closson, FRC's Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, discusses whether Christian parents should send their children to a public school.
- Tell Congress to respect human rights by opposing the Global Respect Act.
- Read Tony’s piece, “Beijing 2022: A Golden Opportunity to Hold China Accountable.”
- Check out FRC Action’s School Board Boot Camp if you are interested in running for local office.
- Explore FRC’s resources on education.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Read how the U.S. compares to countries around the world on abortion law.
- Watch ProLifeCon to learn how you can become a digital pro-life activist.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu's nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden's vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.