Chuck Holton, Eric Patterson, Mike Berry, Travis Weber, David Closson
March 9, 2022
On today's show:
- Chuck Holton, freelance reporter for CBN News, shares the latest on Ukraine and Russia.
- Eric Patterson, Executive Vice President of the Religious Freedom Institute, calls for the U.S. and European Union members to hold Russia accountable for its religious freedom violations in Ukraine.
- Mike Berry, Vice President of External Affairs for First Liberty Institute, discusses the Biden administration asking the U.S. Supreme Court for permission to continue punishing Navy SEALs who have religious objections to the DOD’s vaccine mandate.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, sounds the alarm on Democratic leadership in Congress hijacking Ukraine aid to push their progressive agenda.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, describes today’s events as Guatemala President Alejandro Giammattei declares his country the “Ibero-American Pro-Life Capital.”
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Tell your legislators to protect victimized women by opposing the reauthorization of VAWA in the Omnibus.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.