Michael Guest, John Stemberger, Alison Centofante, David Closson
March 11, 2022
On today's show:
- Michael Guest, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of Mississippi, discusses President Biden announcing an end to Russia’s most favored nation trading status, Israeli leaders’ concerns about a U.S./Iran nuclear deal, and the latest on the pork and hard left social policies in the omnibus spending bill.
- John Stemberger, president and general counsel for Florida Family Policy Council, talks about Disney’s CEO condemning the parental rights in education bill.
- Alison Centofante, founder of Centofante Strategies, commends Ukrainian mothers for their bravery and talks about how it shows the ways men and women are uniquely different.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, shares about Guatemala President Alejandro Giammattei declaring his country as the “Ibero-American Pro-Life Capital."
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Congress Just Threw Battered Women under the “Omnibus”! Please tell your elected officials what you think of their vote for this flawed legislation.
- Read: Real Men Don’t Bomb Women and Children. They Protect Them.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.