Marjorie Jackson, Travis Weber, Arielle Del Turco, Lela Gilbert, David Closson
March 25, 2022
On today's show:
- Marjorie Jackson, Washington Watch Correspondent, reports the latest developments on the Ukraine and Russia cease fire negotiations and President Biden’s visit to Poland today.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, talks about President Biden’s trip to Europe and growing opposition among Republican senators to Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC’s Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, explains how Global Magnitsky remains an ongoing issue in the Russia oil ban, and what’s happening with Päivi Räsänen’s trial over expressing her biblical beliefs about human sexuality.
- Lela Gilbert, FRC's Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, shares what’s happening to Christians in Nigeria.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, discusses Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson not being able to define “woman” and how progressives are willing to erase women.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Read: Despite War, Progressive Priorities Remain Unchanged.
- Read: Real Men Don’t Bomb Women and Children. They Protect Them.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.